Mine Film was founded by Kadri Yurdatap in 1975. Many significant films of Turkish cinema which are produced by Mine Film were screened in various International and National festivals. Some of them are written below:
Mine Film / Kadri Yurdatap gave chance to many director in making their first films. Owing to such opportunities; directors who proved their talent successfully are Orhan Oguz, Nisan Akman, Firuzan, Gülsüm Karamustafa and Yesim Ustaoglu.
Kadri Yurdatap is still the chairman of SESAM, (Turkish Producers Association).
- 1974 "Kızgın Toprak" (The Grave), screened in Taskent Film Festival
- 1985 "Dul bir Kadın" (A Lonely Women), awarded as "The Best Film" in Antalya Film Festival
- 1985 "Bir Avuç Cennet" (A Handfull Paradise), awarded as "The Best Third Film" in Antalya Film Festival
- 1986 "Ağa" (Agha), awarded as "The Best Film" in Istanbul Film Festival
- 1988 "Av Zamanı" (Hunting Time), screened in Berlin Film Festival
- 1988 "Herşeye Rağmen" (Despite Everything), screened in Cannes Film Festival
- 1990 "Benim Sinemalarım" (My Cinema's), screened in Cannes Film Festival's Semaine de la Critique part.
- 1993 "Dönersen Islık Çal" (Wistle If You Come Back), screened in Venice Film Festival
- 1993 "Zıkkımın Kökü" (Bull Shit), awarded as "The Best Film" in Adana Film Festival
- 1995 "İz" (Trace), awarded as "The Best Film" in Istanbul Film Festival and screened in Moscow Film Festival